MiOTA - MASPOT
The Michigan Alliance of School Physical and Occupational Therapists (MASPOT)
is an organization of OT’s, COTA's, PT’s and PTA's who provide services within the Michigan School system. They comprise the school special interest sections of the Michigan Occupational and Physical Therapy Associations.
MASPOT supports members by providing professional development opportunities for OT’s and PT’s, emphasizing school-related topics.
- A support network for OT’s and PT’s to facilitate the exchange of information and expertise
- A forum for members to receive and provide information on trends and legislative action in their professions and special education
- Opportunities to develop publications for administrators and therapists
- Scholarship opportunities for physical and occupational therapy students
- Grant opportunities for therapists
- Access to MASPOT listserv and job postings
Please visit the MASPOT
website for more information