MiOTA - Student Ambassadors
2020 Michigan Occupational Therapy Association Annual Fall Conference
Thursday, September 24th – Saturday, September 26th, 2020
Student Ambassadors Needed!
May 29, 2020
Dear Occupational Therapy Students,
The MiOTA Conference Committee is offering an opportunity for four students to serve as “Student Ambassadors” for this year’s Annual Fall Conference, September 24-26, 2020. The conference will be held virtually.
The responsibilities of a student ambassador include:
Why should you apply to be a Student Ambassador?
- Familiarity with virtual meeting platforms
- Proctor virtual meeting
- Introduce speaker
- Record session
- Manage chat boxes
- Remind participants to complete post session survey to receive certificate of attendance
- Be available on Wednesday, September 23rd at 6:00 PM for virtual orientation meeting
- Conference registration fee is waived for Student Ambassadors
- Build resume for future employment due to leadership skills and volunteerism
be a member in good standing of MiOTA at the time you submit your application.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please complete the following by August 15, 2020:
- “Student Ambassador Application” and
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member or Program Director at your college
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please complete the Student Ambassador Application and submit it along with a letter of recommendation from the Program Director or other faculty member in your program to:
124 W. Allegan, Suite 1900,
Lansing, MI 48933
Fax (517) 484-4442
Application Due: August 15th, 2020