MiOTA - Student Ambassadors
2020 Michigan Occupational Therapy Association Annual Fall Conference
Thursday, September 24th – Saturday, September 26th, 2020
Student Ambassadors Needed!
May 29, 2020
Dear Occupational Therapy Students,
The MiOTA Conference Committee is offering an opportunity for four students to serve as “Student Ambassadors” for the MiOTA Annual Fall Conference being held virtually on September 24-26, 2020.
The responsibilities of a student ambassador include:
Why should you apply to be a Student Ambassador?
- Familiarity with virtual meeting platforms
- Proctor virtual meeting
- Introduce speaker
- Record session
- Manage chat boxes
- Remind participants to complete post session survey to receive certificate of attendance
- Be available on Wednesday, September 23rd at 6:00 PM for virtual orientation meeting
- Conference registration fee is waived for Student Ambassadors
- Build resume for future employment due to leadership skills and volunteerism
be a member in good standing of MiOTA at the time you submit your application.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org