MiOTA - Scholarship Application Info
Application Deadline December 1st, 2017
This scholarship will be awarded to one student per year. In order to be considered for this scholarship you must exhibit leadership qualities, and demonstrate a commitment to the profession. You must also meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an accredited occupational therapy program in the state of Michigan
- Be a member of MiOTA
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA average
- Be in involved in a student professional organization, participate in activities of your educational institution, or demonstrate community involvement
- Submit your application by December 1st, 2017
This scholarship has been established to recognize scholastic achievement, leadership and to encourage continued progress towards your professional goals.
Instructions (please read carefully):
Michigan Occupational Therapy Association
124 W. Allegan Street, Suite 1900
Lansing MI 48933
- Complete all sections of this application.
- Use only the space provided to answer application questions
- Read and sign the bottom of the application on the last page
- Enclose a copy of your current resume or CV with your application.
- Submit your completed application to the following:
- For questions, contact the MiOTA office at 517-267-3918
Click Here For:
MiOTA Scholarship Instructions
MiOTA Scholarship Application 2017