MiOTA - Member Survey
Survey results are here!
Thank you for being a change agent and exercising your voice. Nearly 140 MiOTA members and nonmembers responded to the survey issued this spring. The results are posted below. The top areas YOU want from MiOTA are:
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Understanding the role and objectives of MiOTA
- More up to date communication
- Advocacy on more topics outside of pediatrics
Time to Take Action!
Now that you voiced your concerns… Let us take action together.
VOLUNTEERS are needed for the following committees to ignite our changes.
- Mentoring Committee: develop programming and networking for new practitioners, emerging practice areas, MiOTA volunteers, MiOTA committee/ board positions, research
- Advocacy Committee: looking for individuals interested in Telehealth, Behavioral/ Mental Health, Autism, Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Brand Awareness Committee: this is for those who enjoy marketing and will focus on ways to increase the value and roles for a state association, differentiate needs of AOTA and MiOTA
Contact the email@example.com
to volunteer today.
Learn more about the results:
Member Survey Responses and Charts
Non-Member Survey Responses and Charts
Member Comments and Responses from the MiOTA Executive Committee
Non-Member Comments and Responses from the MiOTA Executive Committee