MiOTA - Student Ambassadors
Student Ambassadors Needed for the MiOTA 2017 Fall Conference
Application Due: September 1st, 2017
MiOTA looks forward to working with a great group of student ambassadors for our 2017 MiOTA Conference on October 7th-8th, 2017!
MiOTA conference is a fantastic way to network with professionals from potential future job sites and gain information on interesting practice topics.
The MiOTA Conference Committee is offering an opportunity for nine students to serve as “Student Ambassadors” for this year’s Annual Fall Conference.
You must be available on Friday, October 6th, at 6:00pm at the Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, Michigan. You must be available throughout the entire two days of conference.
Your primary responsibility as a student ambassador will be:
- Be available on Friday, October 6th at 6:00pm for orientation at the Grand Hotel on Mackinaw Island.
- To convene specific assigned sessions (a job description will be given out at the meeting)
- Collect the “Speaker Evaluation” at the end of these sessions
- Other duties may be assigned based on other conference activities
Why should you apply to be a Student Ambassador?
- Conference registration fee is waived for Student Ambassadors
- Continental breakfast and lunch are provided both days of conference.
- Network with occupational therapist and students from across Michigan
be a member in good standing of MiOTA at the time you submit your application. Other expenses, such as hotel costs, mileage, and/or dinners will be at your own expense.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please complete the Student Ambassador Application
and submit it along with a letter of recommendation from the Program Director or other faculty member in your program to:
124 W. Allegan, Suite 1900,
Lansing, MI 48933
Fax (517) 484-4442
2017 MiOTA Conference Committee